Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year...New Me!

Just because you have a master's degree in a field doesn't mean that's what you're going to do...
Naively I thought I would be gunning for jobs in my field after I graduated. Ha. A list of jobs I've mulled over in mind/pondered with a friend in the last 3 months:

a) Bus driver
b) Census worker (that may be a real possibility for me...details to come)
c) Permanent substitute teacher (Wouldn't that be a licensed teacher with a 4 year degree? I'll pretend you didn't ask that.)
d) Prostitution (Haha. Only slightly kidding.)
e) Clerk at State Liquor store
f) Sushi-maker at Giant Eagle
g) Ski Resort or Coffee Shop owner (depending on my mood/the season)
h) House-flipper
i) Foster parent
j) Unlicensed massage therapist
k) Animal daycare-er (I'll play with/feed/clean up after cats and dogs)
l) Unregistered dietician

1 comment:

skw said...

If you were to acquire the position of letter "e" you would be fired shortly thereafter. Businesses are really cracking down on employee theft these days with the economy and all.