Thursday, March 26, 2009

It’s been such a long time….it’s been such a loooong time

It has been quite awhile since I last posted on my blog. Blame it on my laziness (which is at astoundingly high levels as of late) or that the last month has been a drunken roller coaster of birthdays and spring break festivities. Whatever you choose to believe I am back and I will attempt to write more often because it really is a huge emotional and creative release for me. And because I hope you find my writing minutely entertaining (or at the very least not mind-numbingly dull), I’ll keep posting as many useless thoughts as I can muster.

I’ve decided that a new series of posts will revolve around fashion. This may seem like a curious direction for my blog to veer in, especially since previous posts have been decidedly more forcible in nature. Don’t worry, I’m not going to abandon my penchant for foul language and snarky comments…these posts will concern fashion that I either hate, love, or am whole-heartedly confused about. And if you’re reading this and thinking “Girl…I’ve seen your closet. You aren’t an expert on fashion trends,” I invite you to shut the hell up and/or kiss my ass. Just kidding. But seriously plenty of people talk about things of which they have no clue (ex. Sarah Palin and foreign policy/geography/mainland America…just sayin’). So heretofore I will be the Sarah Palin of fashion. You can disagree with me and say my opinions are ludicrous, but honestly the last time I checked not THAT many people read my blog so I’m not going to be influencing the minds of the greater public.

No comments: